La nostra scaletta solitamente ? attorno ai 15-18 pezzi....che alterniamo a seconda delle situazioni tra queste covers:
Paranoid - Black Sabbath
N.I.B. - Black Sabbath
Crazy Train - Ozzie Osbourne
Rock 'n Roll - Led Zeppelin
Immigrant Song - Led Zeppelin
Starway to heaven - Led Zeppelin
Don't cry - Guns n Roses
Knocking on heaven's door - Guns n Roses
You shook me all night long - ACDC
Highway to hell - ACDC
It's a long way to the top - ACDC (cornamusa sostituita da chitarra)
Ain't talking about love - Van Halen
Living after midnight - Judas Priest
Bracking the law - Judas Priest
Wheels of steel - Saxon
Growing on me - Darkness
You could be mine - Guns n Roses
Sweet home alabama - Lynryd Skyndryd adslkfqkjr...
Hotel California - Eagles
Have you ever seen the rain - Creedence clearwater Revival
Sultan of swing - Dire straits
Hate to say I told you so - Hives
La canzone del sole - Rifatta HardRock
I giardini di marzo - Rifatta HardRock
Con il nastro rosa - Rifatta HardRock
Smoke on the water - Deep Purple
Paint it black - Rolling stones
Start me up - Rolling Stones
Satisfaction - Rollin Stones
Help - Beatles
Come together - Beatles
Stg. Pepper and the lonely.... - Beatles
Back in the USSR - Beatles
Sweet child of mine - Guns n Roses
Should I stay or should I go - Clash
Down in a hole - Alice in chains
Sin City - ACDC
Over the hills and far away - Gary Moore
Cherooke - Europe
ogni tanto.....
Pop rocks and coke - Green day
Holiday - Green Day
Rseolve - Foo Fighters
Smell like teen spirit - Nirvana
Song 2 - Blur
Blitzkreigbop - Ramones
Anarcky in UK - Sex Pistols
ovviamente poi in base alle serate/locale tiriamo fuori i pezzi giusti...

Uno, due...Tr?...